Sunday, January 18, 2009


Okay......this is my first post...bieng my first i would like to write about something that recently affected me in more ways than one........THE TERROR ATTACKS IN INDIA.........AND AS A MATTER OF FACT THE WHOLE WORLD(not specifically,but generally)............
i am an ordinary citizen of india.As a member of the soceity my requirement is to feel safe in my home....in my neighbourhood...in my country....but contrary to my requirement i feel exploited,violated,cheated and depreived....depreived of something that i have a right too...SAFETY.fear is one word which engulfs me when i recall the flashing images of fire and blood,tattered clothes and unattended baggage,unsaid goodbyes and unexpressed affections.speeches in white kurtas or rhetorics in versace and playing in the same words but all this sounds very distant.............so much has already been written by civil soceity,that i wonder wether there's any thing left to say.all i can say or try to do is usher a rebellion,by the masses and for the masses....so...let us not move on with our "famous"resilience,but let us move on by igniting our power,the power of the people,the power of humanity,the power of U and ME,the power of US.

5 comments:

  1. "The power of U and ME, the power of US."

    I wonder if there was any pun intended.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no there wasnt.i should have kept the 'US'in lower case.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blog world Siddharta.
    Good ideas you presented here.
    Keep up the great work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good one!!! I must say very Well Begun...
    But there is still lot of work left to be done..
    You are the one,so you've got to get it done...!

    (I know its not so good!!!)

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's Really good.Best of Luck for Your Feature.And You Must Have To Visit On My Site At least One. http://www.orangy.in

    ReplyDelete